COME OUT TO SUPPORT THE KIDS "Virtually" at the Nov 21 Fair from 10am - 12pm.
- You will need a computer with camera and mic
- Mobile app is in beta and requires newer phones
Share and Like:
Please post about the fair on your social media -- ask everyone to attend!
You will be amazed at what kids can do - Observe the opportunity for children to launch their very own startup business!
Kids develop a brand, create a product or service, build a marketing strategy, and then open for customers at our one-day marketplace. This opportunity is for kids in Kindergarten - 8th grade. Sorry but we do not accept high school students.
This year is a new opportunity in light of the pandemic! We are unable to use the public park this year and so we are planning a VIRTUAL FAIR…. We will host up to 60 VIRTUAL booths at the 6th annual AZ Children’s Business Fair on Saturday November 21, 2020 from 10 am – 12 pm.
AZ Children’s Business Fair is partnering with MyFirstSale
, an online entrepreneurship training program and e-commerce marketplace for kids.
- For just $47 per booth/tent, the MyFirstSale platform includes:
- 12-hour training, prep, and launch course leading up to the event
- comprehensive launch checklist to maximize sales on business fair day
- one-stop online shop for each kid entrepreneur to make sales transactions, track goals and progress, share lessons learned, and receive badges for hitting milestones
- one-year access after the event for kids to grow and continue selling if they so choose
- detailed tracking of kid vendor sales for awards and recognition
- capacity for kids to receive sponsorships from local businesses and highlight them during the event
- ability to increase sales of each kid vendor since shoppers don’t have to be present to buy
How Do I Sign Up and What are Next Steps?
STEP 1: After registering above in Green "APPLY TO THE FAIR" button, you will be directed to Sign Up at MyFirstSale with a special $47 promo code.
- Spots are very limited to 60 booths, first come first serve, so Sign Up today.
- If you already have a MyFirstSale Store Page, please sign up here at the above green "APPLY TO THE FAIR" button and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask to be included in the Nov 21 AZCBF.
STEP 2: Then login to MyFirstSale and begin the training and complete the launch checklists.
- We recommend allowing 3 weeks of lead-time for your kid entrepreneurs to prepare for the fair. This gives kids time to go through the training, prep, and launch checklists and to be ready for the event.
STEP 3: One week before the fair, we will schedule a Live Virtual Zoom Call with all participants to prepare everyone for a successful launch!
- Mark Your Calendars: Tuesday November 17, 2020 from 7pm-8pm ARIZONA TIME (TIME CHANGED)
STEP 4: On November 21, the Virtual AZ Children’s Business Fair will take place from 10am - 12pm.
- A special fair link will be published before the fair to share with family and friends.
- Watch this quick video of what the Virtual Fair will look like: https://vimeo.com/470341942
AZ Children's Business Fair Team
This event is sponsored by Acton Academy Phoenix, the Acton School of Business and the generous support of our donors and volunteers. We all believe that principled entrepreneurs are heroes and role models for the next generation.
Whether an entrepreneur is famous like Elon Musk or Oprah Winfrey or they are one of the thousands of unsung business owners across this country, these are the people who make sacrifices to innovate, create jobs and serve their communities.