Youth4us is bringing Redmond Children's Business Fair an opportunity for children ages 6-15 to explore their passion, ideate, create a product of their interest, and launch their own business. Kids develop a brand, create a product or service, build a marketing strategy, and then open for customers and get hands-on experience at our one-day marketplace. This will be fun fair where kids can be an entrepreneur for one day and expand their wings.
The event will take place on August 15th, 2021 from 11 am – 4 pm in Redmond Downtown Park. We will host several young entrepreneurs and the event is free.
The children are responsible for the setup, sales, and interacting with customers. Applicants are encouraged to spread this word and share with their friends and family.
- There will be no stall fee.
- Please go ahead and apply to submit your application with minimal information so we get an idea of how many kids will participate.
- There will be tables arranged, so your child will not need to get anything besides their sale items and anything specific to their booth [like a table cloth and chair]
- Bring your own tents, if you need for outdoors.
- All kids will be provided with certificate.
For more information, please contact Gaurangi Gupta at email@example.com